Premium Cut Ground Beef:
$7/pound when you buy 50 pounds or more
A crowd favorite!
Includes all the high quality cuts typically used for steaks and roasts
$6.30 per pound
currently averaging about 500lbs
secure yours by pre-ordering with a $500 non-refundable deposit
$6.75 per pound
currently averaging about 250lbs
secure yours by pre-ordering with a $250 non-refundable deposit
$7.10 per pound
currently averaging about 125lbs
secure yours by pre-ordering with a $125 non-refundable deposit
$7.10 per pound + $50 Split Fee
secure yours by pre-ordering with a $65
$11 per pound
Farm Day Special!
- Beef animals are slaughtered, cut and wrapped by Bud's Custom Meats
- Beef is dry aged for 2 weeks for optimum tenderness and flavor
- Expect your beef 3-4 weeks from the time it is slaughtered
- Custom processing available if you order a half animal or more
Pick up is available at the butcher shop or in Oakland for a small fee
DECIDING THE QUANTITY THAT WORKS FOR YOU:
- 1/16th beef pack ranges from 25-35 pounds, pictured is a sample box
- 1/16th beef pack fits easily in your freezer, pictured in a side by side refrigerator/freezer (ice cream not included)
- 1/4 cow ranges from 100-140 pounds and will fill the freezer side of your kitchen refrigerator
- click here for a list of the difference between the 1/16th beef pack and splitting a 1/4th cow share with a buddy
- a whole lamb is about 40 pounds so will easily fit in your freezer
ORDER AND DELIVERY PROCESS:
- Submit your deposit to hold your order
- We will keep you updated throughout the process
- Animal goes to Bud’s Custom Meats-An award winning, family owned Butcher shop to be Dry Aged, cut and wrapped.
- Beef is Dry Aged for 2 weeks – Lamb is Dry Aged for 1 Week.
- Dry Aging optimizes tenderness and flavor
- As soon as meat is Cut and Wrapped it is placed in a deep freezer for a few days
- We will then contact you with the net weight of your share, your final balance and a timeline for pick up.
- Final payments can be made via Credit Card (3% Fee), Check or cash payments.
- ** If paying by check, we must receive and process your check prior to you picking up your beef.
- Pick up locations in Petaluma or Oakland
$10 per pound
Expect about 20 pounds of meat
secure yours by pre-ordering with a $45 deposit
$10 per pound
Expect about 40 pounds of meat
secure yours by pre-ordering with a $60 deposit
- Lambs are slaughtered, cut and wrapped by Bud's Custom Meats.
- The lambs will be dry aged for 1 week after they are harvested
- The total time frame for processing is about 2 weeks.
- Any linked sausage requests from the customer can take an extra 2.5 - 3 weeks.
Pick up is available at the butcher shop, or in Oakland for a small fee.
*Non-refundable deposits will go towards your final balance.